Did you know …
Research shows that about 70% of people age 65 or older will need long term care services at some point in their lifetime.1 This is one of the reasons why long term care insurance has become a frequently requested employee benefit.
Group Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) is a comprehensive program
Showcasing your organization as a forward-thinking employer, group LTCI can enhance your ability to:
- Retain and attract valuable employees with a contemporary LTCI benefit program
- Improve productivity and minimize absenteeism for employees as caregivers
- Receive potential tax advantages
When offered as part of your benefits package, LTCI provides employees with a way to help:
- Protect their savings and assets
- Protect their family and friends from the burden of caregiving
- Protect their ability to choose where care is received
At Anchor Insurance Agencies, we are committed to helping you and your employees.
If you are an employer seeking to make a positive difference in the way employees plan ahead for their future, please call us toll-free today at 402.443.1049.
- Voluntary (employee-paid) benefits allow businesses to offer insurance coverage to their employees at lower, group rates. In a competitive marketplace, such benefits can help businesses attract and retain employees, without affecting the company’s bottom line.
- Anchor Insurance Agencies offers a variety of voluntary benefits. And as we grow our product portfolio, we are asking customers what they want from an insurance company, so we can create the kinds of coverage that employees really value.
Explore our voluntary benefits offering:
- Voluntary Disability
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Voluntary Life